We are a resort hireable for vacations located on Lake Dalrymple’s eastern shore. The location is at the Carden Township, about an hour’s ride from Toronto, and close to several nearby attractions such as Casino Rama.
- We have 22 en-suite cottages with centralised heating, complete and equipped kitchen with stoves, refrigerators and utensils, and a charcoal grill for BBQ.
- Common amenities and products, such as fishing bait and gear, gas, and beverages such as coffee or even ice-cream are available at a convenience store in our main building.
- Our rental service offers pedal boats, kayaks, and fishing boats to licensed boaters on a daily or weekly basis. If you chose to bring your own boat, we also have dockage facilities.
- Annual social program comprises of a number of cultural and social activities fit for people of ages and backgrounds, aimed primarily at families. However, people interested in peace and quiet are also given the leisure of their own private beach.
- Pets are welcome, provided they are on a leash and are trained to live in houses.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Lake Dalrymple is a place of interest for people of various backgrounds. Because of its scenic beauty and the diversity of flora and fauna available on the spot, it is a popular destination for people interested in plants or animals, specifically birds. There are also nearby scenic locations such as the Carden Plains and Alvar. The lake, on top of being a beautiful sight and a relaxing place for unwinding after hectic work-lives, offers an opportunity for fishing, making the destination important for fishing enthusiasts as well.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us if require further information.